The Ok Tedi Development Foundation (OTDF) is recruiting graduates for the first time in 2021. If you want to be part of this Pioneer Graduate Program, please apply. Our Graduate Program is for 2 years and it will provide you with an exciting on-the-job work experience. We ensure you start your career with the right tools and training. OTDF Graduates will be exposed to best business practises and qualified professionals will mentor, guide and supervise your work.
To be considered, you MUST meet the following selection criteria:
- Be from Western Province.
- Have completed your undergraduate studies in 2019 and 2020.
- Have a GPA of 3.0 and above or a Cumulative Weighted Average of 65% and above in your last 3 semester results.
- We will consider graduates from these disciplines.
- Accounting / Management Accounting
- Agriculture/Communication for Development
- Sustainable Development
- Engineering (Civil/Building)
You must also possess/demonstrate these competencies/attributes:
- Demonstrate very good communication and interpersonal skills
- A Team player
- Demonstrate self-confidence & decision-making ability
- Demonstrate Leadership skills
- Sound planning and organisation skills.
- Demonstrate strong Problem analysis & problem-solving skills
- Demonstrate critical reasoning & analytical skills
We recommend you email your application which must include your cover letter, updated CV, current official academic transcript and 2 references to firstname.lastname@example.org; If unable then, you can post it, however, it might miss our closing date: Postal address is below:
The HR Manager,
Ok Tedi Development Foundation
P O Box 21, KIUNGA, Western Province
Applications Close Date: Monday 8 February 2021